Just documenting the baby bump so far. Only 4 more months to go!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Happy Birthday Adam
Adam turned 29 on Friday, so of course we spent the week celebrating. On Monday we had a birthday dinner with his family at Texas Road House. On Thursday I made him a homemade cherry pie. Cherry pie is his favorite so I make sure to make him one every year. On Friday we went out to dinner, just the two of us, for a birthday date. Since we both worked on Friday, I promised him that Saturday could be his day to do whatever he wants and I wouldn't bug him about doing chores or yard work. He of course took the day to play his new playstation3 (his birthday present). Later that night we had a few friends over for bithday cake and ice cream.
Adam is not very excited about only having one more year until he turns 30, but I am convinced that 29 will be a great year for him. There are a lot of exciting changes happening this year with the baby coming, Adam will be starting school full time in the fall, and he is going back to doing real estate full time. With so many changes, the next 12 months will be crazy, but definitely in a good way.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry we missed out! Happy Birthday Adam!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry we didn't make it. I am glad you had fun though. It will be a great year for both of you. Can't wait until that cute little girlie comes! Have you started the nursery yet?
ReplyDeleteWe just started this weekend. I ordered the bedding and we cleaned out the office. Next weekend we'll be painting.
ReplyDelete