To follow up all of that excitement, my good friends and neighbors threw me a baby shower the Thursday that I got back. There were some friends from our ward and from school that came and once again we got great gifts. Our little girl is going to look so cute with all of the adorable clothes she has gotten. I feel very lucky to have such great family and friends that have given us so much. I am finally feeling a little prepared for this baby.
Friday, August 20, 2010
A Fun and Busy Week
This past week I have been to California, Cedar City, and had two baby showers! To say the least it has been quite a busy week, but so much fun. I left for California last week to spend a few days with my family before my sister and her family went back to Washington and to have a baby shower. The baby shower was really great. It was mostly my family (aunts, grandma, cousins etc) and a few of my high school friends. It was really nice seeing everyone and we got a lot of great things for the baby. I was especially excited that we got a stroller and a swing!
While in California, my family and I spent two days down at the beach in Santa Cruz. We went to the mystery spot (it was really crazy and hard to keep my balance being 32 weeks pregnant), spent an afternoon at the beach, and went on a steam train through the red woods.
I flew back Sunday afternoon, just to leave again Sunday evening for a business trip to Cedar City. This was my first ever business trip and my first time staying alone in a hotel. I felt very grown up.
To follow up all of that excitement, my good friends and neighbors threw me a baby shower the Thursday that I got back. There were some friends from our ward and from school that came and once again we got great gifts. Our little girl is going to look so cute with all of the adorable clothes she has gotten. I feel very lucky to have such great family and friends that have given us so much. I am finally feeling a little prepared for this baby.
The other exciting news of the week is that this was Adam's last week of work! He is so excited to start school next week and I am very proud of him.
To follow up all of that excitement, my good friends and neighbors threw me a baby shower the Thursday that I got back. There were some friends from our ward and from school that came and once again we got great gifts. Our little girl is going to look so cute with all of the adorable clothes she has gotten. I feel very lucky to have such great family and friends that have given us so much. I am finally feeling a little prepared for this baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad things are going well for you, Nel! It was really great to see you, and I can't wait to meet that baby!
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun at your shower. You got tons of cute clothes! I can't wait until she gets here :)
ReplyDelete