I can't believe how much can change in just one year. To say the least, it has been an exciting year.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
24th Birthday
Just 10 days after Audrey was born, I had my 24th birthday. As my birthday approached, it got me thinking about all that has happened this past year. Just since my last birthday we got a dog, I finished my internship and became a registered dietitian, I got my first real job, Adam went back to school, I got pregnant with Audrey, and finally to top off the year, our little Audrey was born.
I can't believe how much can change in just one year. To say the least, it has been an exciting year.
Even though I was still recovering from having Audrey, everyone made this a fun birthday for me. While my family was here, we went out for a birthday dinner to PF Changs Saturday night and then Sunday my mom made my favorite homemade mac and cheese and we had ice cream birthday cake (something I had been looking forward to for the past few months).
The next weekend (on my actual birthday), we celebrated with Adam's family. We went over to Adam's partent's house and had pizza from the Pie and delicious chocolate cake. Adam's grandma flew in that day and was able to celebrate with us and see Audrey.

Between our two families and Adam, I was spoiled. I got some new clothes, I gift card to get some new clothes, new shoes, a gym membership, a soccer ball, and a DVD. While I love all of my new gifts, I do have to say that the best gift was getting to spend my birthday with our new baby girl.
I can't believe how much can change in just one year. To say the least, it has been an exciting year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds so wonderful! And that last picture is like, the cutest thing ever.
ReplyDeleteIt's a little late but Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete