Of course we had lots of food, as usually for a family party and I made mini raspberry buttermilk pie tarts. They turned out pretty good for my first time making them. Family parties are always a good excuse for me to try out new recipes.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Grandma's 90th Birthday!
This past Saturday we celebrated Adam's grandma's 90th birthday! We had a huge party at Adam's parents' house with the entire Fowler family. Tons of family were there, including a few cousins that I had never met before.
Of course we had lots of food, as usually for a family party and I made mini raspberry buttermilk pie tarts. They turned out pretty good for my first time making them. Family parties are always a good excuse for me to try out new recipes.
Grandma Fowler is an awesome lady. She is in great health and completely active. You would never guess that she is 90. She is a great example to us of joy and strength and we are lucky to have her in our lives.
We had the chance to take a few family pictures during the party, so it was a good time for me to document the slightly growing baby bump.
Of course we had lots of food, as usually for a family party and I made mini raspberry buttermilk pie tarts. They turned out pretty good for my first time making them. Family parties are always a good excuse for me to try out new recipes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are looking so cute, and so is that baby bump! I would love to try your food sometime, it looks so yummy :)
ReplyDelete