Saturday, May 8, 2010

Moab

Last weekend we went on our annual trip down to Moab. Each year we go with Adam's aunt, uncle, and cousins for a weekend of rock crawling. This is one of Adam's favorite weekends of the year. Luckily this year the weather was pretty nice. Unfortunately, I had to miss out on Friday since I had class, but I met everyone down there Friday night and spent Saturday on the trails.
Adam has put so much work into the Samurai, so it always does really well and feels so much safer. Between all of the jeeps, we had a few broken parts and scratches, but that is typical for a Moab trip.
In other news, Adam bought me a new vacuum (the dyson DC14) for mothers day. Finally all of the Ellie hair is out of my house!

1 comment:

  1. We love our Dyson! It is a must to have with a dog. Were you riding along in the jeep? I think I would be scared to death.

    ReplyDelete